Woo Hoo! Let’s see how my month went for August New Thought 2023. August! WOW! We’ve been at this for 8 months and firstly of our ninth. This actually feels achievable. I hope a few of you might be nonetheless enjoying alongside. You understand you may simply do a few thunks a month to be part of the enjoyable and go into the draw to win a US$50 Give up To Probability Reward Voucher, proper? Remark beneath with a pair, a couple of or a slew of thunks to be eligible.
July New Thought $50 Give up To Probability Voucher Winner = VerbenaLuvvr
E mail me: portia (underscore) turbo (at) yahoo (dot) com (dot) au
I’ll ship your voucher out ASAP
August New Thought 2023
Slightly recap for many who have forgotten.
This yr I’m aiming to thunk 5 samples/decants per week. Extra if doable, there’s a tonne of them right here to be handled. Each thunk is named a WIN, as a result of let’s face it who doesn’t want a couple of additional wins? These are simple wins however hopefully will give us all a way of accomplishment that can carry over into each day life.
How It Works
- It doesn’t matter what measurement the pattern or decant it solely counts as ONE win.
- To depend as a win the decant MUST be thunked. Yeah, I do know however that is how I’m enjoying it. You may have your individual guidelines in the event you like.
- Multiples in a day are acceptable. So, in the event you empty one thing within the morning, one other after work and one other earlier than mattress that counts as THREE wins.
- Producer Journey Measurement is just not a pattern or decant.
- On the finish of every efficiently accomplished month I’m allowed to reward myself with a splurge from ONE fragrance retailer. Yeah that’s proper. Certain you should buy 20 issues if it makes you cheerful nevertheless it must be ONE etailer or retailer in ONE TRANSACTION.
I’m going to have fun by freely giving a US$50 Reward Voucher to Surrender To Chance for each profitable month to at least one fortunate random commenter. Cool eh?
So let’s see how August New Thought 2023 went…..
FiF: First in Perfume, LiP: Libertine Parfumerie, LS: LuckyScent, MPS: My Fragrance Samples, MS: Producers Pattern, P1: Fragrance 1, PG: Perfumista Reward, PP: Posh Peasant, RK: Ruth Ok, SG: Break up Group, STC: Give up To Probability, TPC: The Perfumed Court docket
- Day: Le Couvent Maison de Parfum Cologne of the Missions: MS: All of the vanilla. Then add some crunchy vanilla heavy caramel amber. Like
Mattress: Teone Reinthal Pure Fragrance Mary Jane: MS 5ml: Darkish, earthy, inexperienced and resinous perfume lit gently by white flowers. Like (So much)
- Morning: IUNX Splash Forte: STC 5ml: That is quantity two and I can’t discover the opposite one. Draining the final drops of this magnificence has me unhappy. L O V E
Night: Oliver & Co (now known as Avant-Backyard Lab) Resina: MS: Spicy resinous amber with a beautiful smoky backdraft. I’ve a bottle of this. Love
- Day: Evyan White Shoulders: MS 7ml: Basic classic aldehydic floral. Elegant and just a little OTT. Love
- Nope Thunked my 50ml bottle of Detaille Bois d’Oud! Freaking Ah Might zing!
- Day: Parfums de Marly Nisean: MS: Good sufficient. Smells like a LOT of a type of ubiquitous base notes with a couple of bells and whistles. Amber and scratchy woods. Like
Night: Nettare di Sole Guerlain Aqua Allegoria: STC 5ml: White floral bouquet, some fruit and hints of water. I actually want there was some salt in right here. Like
- Morning: De Gabor Geisha Diva: MS: Luscious radiant tropical white floral over amber. This was such an ideal foil for the warmth and smells of India. Love
- Day: L’Artisan Coeur de Vetiver Sacre: RK 10ml: Barely candy, spicy vetiver woodiness with a smoky incense backdraft over a vanilla base. Love
Night: Alessandro Dell’ Acqua Man: Unknown: Very fairly masculine model citrus. It was a bit overwhelmed by India. Like
- Day: Montale Amandes Orientales: STC 5ml: Whereas this wasn’t a love for me at house, in India it bloomed so superbly and made me swoon. NOW I actually desire a bottle however know it’s going to by no means get a spritz at house. LOVE
Night: Pont Des Arts À Ce Soir: MS: Amber with a narcissus opening. OMG! Heaven. WANT!!
- Morning: Ormonde Jayne Champacca: MS: That is fairly, inexperienced with white flowers and a honeyed growl. Like
Night: Jean Charles Brosseau Ombre Rose: PP: So unusual to be smelling this very French perfume in India. All that powdery, fruity rose and iris was fairly the dichotomy. Ombre Rose held up superbly and I’m questioning if it nonetheless smells pretty much as good, and can it odor pretty much as good in Sydney? LOVE
- Day: Armani Prive Cuir Améthyste: SG 10ml: Fruity leather-based gorgeousness. Carrying this swanning round Singapore with Rose and Jin was an ideal match. Final, good dregs on the airplane house. LOVE
- Nope. Completed an Aramis Journey Bathe Gel
- Morning: Eris Belle de Jour: MS: Creamy, spiced white flowers with a suggestion of a sea breeze. stunning and so wearable. Love
Mattress: Miller Harris Hidden on the Rooftops: STC 1ml: Candy greenery with a softly animalic woody base. Lasting energy is extraordinary, although quiet in a while. Like
- Morning: Creed Angelique Encens: STC 1ml: I keep in mind loving this a lot after which it being DCd earlier than I grabbed a bottle. Testing now’s a let down. Amber with a couple of bells and whistles. Like however not like I believed I did
Night: DIOR Cruise Assortment Escale a Parati: STC 5ml: Simply 1.5ml left. Wore all of it. Shiny, refreshing, pithy citrus with just a little snap of mint and candy nutty base. Like
Mattress: Parfum de Nicolai Carre d’As: STC 5ml: I used most of this up already so solely received one put on. Natural and frivolously minty with a beautiful darkish inexperienced, virtually bitter edge. Dry down is tobacco and dusty greenery. LOVE
- Morning: Pierre Guillaume Cologne Grand Siecle 07: STC 5ml: There was only a smidge within the decant. My reminiscence of it’s fairly completely different and I feel the citrus had gone a bit oily and nasty. Washed it off
Morning: Caron Nuit de Noel vtg EdT: STC 5ml: This was an ideal foil for the remnants of Cologne Grand Siecle. The spiced fruits and flowers embraced and overwhelmed any final vestiges of yuck. OOOHHHH NUIT DE NOËL, how I really like you.
- Day: Une Nuit Nomade Reminiscence Motel: MS: This was the pattern I fell in love with that was the catalyst to purchasing a bottle. The bottle scent attacked me and gave me the irrits one thing terrible. THIS smells wonderful. GRRRR! LOVE
Mattress: Guerlain Metalys: STC 5ml: This had evaporated to about 2ml so I received a classic extrait smelling model of Metalys. It’s laborious to place into phrases how freaking stunning my wears of this spicy floral vanilla is. LOVE (like promote a kidney to have extra love)
- Day: Oriza L. Legrand Violettes du Czar: MS: OH YES! Violet and leather-based. It’s like the right perfumey combo. Each winsome and assertive. Add the Oriza powdery goodness and you’ve got a MUST HAVE freaking magnificence. On the record, proper close to the highest. L O V E
What did I splurge on in celebration? Le Galion L’Astre and Cristian Cavagna Maurice Imperiale from Fragrance & Art. There needs to be full posts about them in September!
YAY! August is completed, we’re 2/3 the best way via New Thought 2023. 25 thunk wins for August, plus a bathe get and 50ml bottle. Please depart a remark with one thing you thunked in August for August New Thought 2023. I’ll decide a winner randomly, then announce within the subsequent New Thought 2023 put up,
You may learn the entire story to this point in the event you hit the hyperlinks beneath.
New Thought, January, February, March, April, Might, June, July