We’re excited to announce the newest challenge of our a number of award-winning journal, The Scented Letter: Vogue, Perfume & the Future is now LIVE!
Every autumn/winter, our award-winning journal, The Scented Letter, celebrates the hyperlinks between vogue and perfume. However this season, the 64-page journal has a futuristic edge, as we discover ways in which Synthetic Intelligence is impacting the world of perfumery.
These of you who’ve already signed as much as have it delivered robotically ought to verify your in-boxes for the newest clickable free challenge, however for those who’ve not but subscribed for the FREE journal, you may get the newest on-line version, right here.
We all know so a lot of you favor studying these longer options in print, so your shiny PRINTED and coffee-table worthy version of is now obtainable to buy right here, for £15 / £12.50 for VIPs.
Right here’s what you possibly can sit up for on this 64-page challenge…
- Scenting the Metaverse – is the position of the perfumer doomed? Suzy Nightingale explores how AI is impacting the perfume world
- Gabrielle Chanel – Fragrance Manifesto – to coincide with the V&A’s gorgeous expo, we report on Chanel’s pioneering place in perfumery
- A Working Nostril – Guerlain Perfumer Delphine Jelk
- The Wash Will get Posh – a raft of fragrance-focused laundry merchandise is popping a chore into an actual pleasure
- Reminiscences, Desires, Reflections – Sam McKnight, hairstylist and gardener extraordinaire, shares a scented timeline
- Fragrance Bottles Public sale 2023 – our annual report from this landmark within the scent calendar
Plus, as all the time, uncover ALL the Newest Launches – in house perfume, in addition to perfumes to put on – and get a whiff of stories, in Nosing Round
And don’t overlook: now you can take out a yearly Print Subscription to The Scented Letter, the world’s solely journal for fragrance-lovers, right here.